Need help now?
Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Programs & Research
The Jed Foundation and Education Development Center, Inc. invite you and other stakeholders in the health and wellness of your student body to join us for a webinar series entitled CampusMHAP (Mental Health Action Planning).
Join these four expert-led online events that will guide your team in developing the most effective approach to promoting mental health and intervening with at-risk students at your college or university.
PART I: November 12, 2008
PART II: December 4, 2008
PART III: February 26, 2009
PART IV: April 1, 2009
Presented free of charge, each webinar is live, giving attendees the opportunity to pose questions to the presenters. Attendees pre-register to view the live event online and use a toll-free telephone number for the webinar audio. After running live, each webinar will be made available online at The Jed Foundation, along with tools that campus teams can use to engage in the strategic process outlined in CampusMHAP sessions.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 212-647-7544.
CampusMHAP webinars are made possible through an educational grant from Forest Laboratories, Inc.
- Campus Program
- Campus Teams Resource
- CampusMHAP Webinars
- Emotional Health 101 Video
- Framework for Developing Institutional Protocols for the Acutely Distressed or Suicidal College Student
- Help a Friend in Need
- Helping Our Student Veterans Succeed
- Jerry Greenspan Student Voice of Mental Health Award
- Mental Health & Wellness on Campus: A Town Hall Without Walls
- Safeguarding Your Students Against Suicide
- Student Mental Health and the Law
- Studying Abroad: Identifying Students at Risk
- Transition Year