Need help now?
Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Programs & Research
Campus Teams Resource
Most schools have one or more teams with a purpose of supporting students of concern or preventing harmful behaviors. These groups are often called Threat Assessment Teams, Behavioral Intervention Teams, Case Management Teams, etc. While there have been a number of experts and resources on this topic, there is now a single, comprehensive guide to help campus professionals understand all of the factors that should be considered, explore various approaches that schools have found effective, start the process of creating or improving their teams, and learn about the different resources and services available to assist in that process.
DOWNLOAD "A GUIDE FOR CAMPUS TEAMS" HERE
- Campus Teams Resource
- CampusMHAP Webinars
- Emotional Health 101 Video
- Framework for Developing Institutional Protocols for the Acutely Distressed or Suicidal College Student
- Helping Our Student Veterans Succeed
- Jerry Greenspan Student Voice of Mental Health Award
- Safeguarding Your Students Against Suicide
- Student Mental Health and the Law
- Studying Abroad: Identifying Students at Risk
- Transition Year