Need help now?
Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Programs & Research
Safeguarding Your Students Against Suicide
The Jed Foundation and the National Mental Health Association (now Mental Health America) co-sponsored an expert roundtable discussion that generated the monograph, Safeguarding Your Students Against Suicide.
This document contains a list of essential services for addressing suicidal behaviors among college students as well as a checklist for you to use in assessing these services on your campus. Conducting this assessment is the first step in developing a comprehensive, campus-wide suicide prevention program.
This program was funded through a grant from Forest Laboratories, Inc. and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals.
- Campus Teams Resource
- CampusMHAP Webinars
- Emotional Health 101 Video
- Framework for Developing Institutional Protocols for the Acutely Distressed or Suicidal College Student
- Help a Friend in Need
- Helping Our Student Veterans Succeed
- Jerry Greenspan Student Voice of Mental Health Award
- Safeguarding Your Students Against Suicide
- Student Mental Health and the Law
- Studying Abroad: Identifying Students at Risk
- Transition Year