Need help now?
Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Parents Online Tools and Advice
The Jed Foundation launched a set of online tools and advice for parents that provides tools and advice to help them talk to their children about emotional issues, understand the resources available on campus and identify the warning signs of mental illness and suicide.
This continually expanding resource currently includes the guide Protecting Your Child's Mental Health: What Can Parents Do? and an interactive Ask the Expert tool that gives parents access to answers from leading mental health experts.
- Campus Teams Resource
- CampusMHAP Webinars
- Emotional Health 101 Video
- Framework for Developing Institutional Protocols for the Acutely Distressed or Suicidal College Student
- Jerry Greenspan Student Voice of Mental Health Award
- NFL Life Line
- Parents Online Tools and Advice
- Safeguarding Your Students Against Suicide
- Student Mental Health and the Law
- Studying Abroad: Identifying Students at Risk
- Transition Year