Everyone Summits is a series of climbs and hikes across the U.S. led by students on college campuses and other volunteers in the community. Team leaders set their goals, sign up their climbing/hiking teams, and solicit donations. Funds from Everyone Summits will support JED’s work helping teens and young adults navigate life’s emotional and mental health challenges.
Everyone Summits is about elevating awareness and raising support for mental health resources. It is about connecting with others, building resilience, encouraging each other to give and ask for help, and exposing ourselves to the mental health benefits of the great outdoors.
To organize a hike/climb or find out if there’s one near you, sign up here and see the map below.
Materials for Organizers
- Organizers Handbook
- Downloadable Templates
- How To: Everyone Summits Infographic
- Project Planning Tool
- Online Fundraising Platform
- JED’s Impact 1-Pager
There are many ways to support our climbers and hikers and contribute to JED’s important work. Partnership opportunities include:
- Event Sponsorship: Sponsor an Everyone Summits event. Contact Adee Shepen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate: Donate in-kind goods for fundraising incentive gifts for our climbers and hikers.
- Event Promotion: Help us drive registration through social media.
- Corporate Team: Engage your employees and their families by starting a corporate team.