Overview of Administrative Assistant Role:
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Development Officer at JED, including calendar management, travel planning, expense reporting and a variety of special projects particularly as they relate to development and programmatic priorities. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing individual who thrives in a fast-paced, energetic workplace and benefits from well-developed organizational and planning skills to identify and handle changing priorities in a dynamic environment. The Administrative Assistant is a highly visible role that regularly interfaces with strategic partners, donors and JED trustees and requires excellent written and oral communication skills as well as a high degree of comfort and composure working with a wide range of personalities at all levels of the organization.
- Scheduling, meeting planning and effective calendar management
- Arranging travel plans, itineraries and agendas
- Reconciling corporate credit cards
- Data entry and management
- Creating reports and presentations
- Additional initiatives as directed
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years in an office position supporting senior management
- Genuine interest and commitment to improving the mental health and wellness of young adults
- Ability to organize, plan, schedule, determine priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Resourcefulness, creativity and the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
- Friendly, polished demeanor with excellent communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with sensitive material and maintain confidentiality
- Experience with Salesforce, CRM and/or database management preferred
Salary range: commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should email their résumé with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
JED is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workplace that values teamwork, collaboration and creativity. JED is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.