JED’s Annual Gala 2019 – Please Join Us!
Please join us at JED’s Annual Gala, Moments that Connect Us
- When: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 6:00pm
- Where: Cipriani Wall Street, NYC
- What: This uplifting evening will highlight moving stories and raise funds to protect mental health and prevent suicide for our country’s teens and young adults.
Poppy Harlow, CNN Anchor
TLC — JED Media Award
Offering remarkable real-life stories without judgment, TLC shares everyday heart, humor, hope, and human connection with programming genres that include fascinating families, heartwarming transformations and life’s milestone moments. TLC’s Give A Little is a national cause marketing initiative dedicated to empowering viewers to take a stand against bullying. The campaign helps to spread kindness through awareness and an attitude of inclusion.
Nancy and Fred Poses — JED Voice of Mental Health Award
Philanthropists Nancy and Fred Poses are committed to bringing about significant positive impact on the lives of young people. Their many years of invaluable encouragement, wise counsel and extraordinary generosity have changed the growth trajectory of The Jed Foundation and we are thrilled to present them with JED’s Voice of Mental Health award at our annual gala.
Enna Selmanovic, University of Cincinnati — JED Student Voice of Mental Health Award
After being medically disqualified as a student-athlete at the University of Cincinnati, she has become an avid force and voice for mental health on her campus and within the NCAA.
With Special Guests:
- Brittany Snow, actor, producer, advocate and co-founder of our Love is Louder campaign
- Tom Kitt, Tony Award and Pulitzer Prize winning composer
- Gracie Gold, U.S. figure skating champion and Olympic medalist
- Chamique Holdsclaw, WNBA Legend and mental health advocate
Check out this video from JED’s Gala 2017: