JED Student Internship, Summer 2020
Want to make a difference?
Are you passionate about mental health and giving back?
Want to join a team of help-givers?
Interested in meeting peers from colleges across the country?
If so, consider applying for a 2020 Summer Internship at The Jed Foundation here. The deadline to apply is March 1, 2020.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university
- Passion for helping others and an interest in mental health, emotional wellbeing, and suicide prevention
- Interest in diversity, inclusion, and equity work in the context of culturally responsive resource development in support of the JED mission
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creativity and flexibility in working on various projects
- Ability to work autonomously and complete projects independently, collaboratively, and cross departmentally
- Interest in exploring the non-profit sector
Work Schedule: 3 Days/Week, 9:00-5:00pm
Hours: Up to 29 hrs per week
Location: New York City
Start date: June 1st, 2020
End date: August 7th, 2020