JED Virtual Student Internship, Summer 2021
Want to make a difference?
Are you passionate about mental health and giving back?
Want to join a team of help-givers?
Interested in meeting peers from schools across the country?
If so, consider applying for a 2021 summer internship at The Jed Foundation here. The deadline to apply is March 31, 2021 at 11:59pm.
Interviews for selected internship candidates will be held during the week of April 12th, 2021. All interviewees will be expected to present a topic of their choice for the first 5-minutes of the interview process.
- Currently enrolled in a high school, college or university
- Undergraduate or graduate level student
- Passion for helping others and an interest in mental health, emotional wellbeing, and suicide prevention
- Interest in diversity, inclusion, and equity work in the context of culturally responsive resource development in support of the JED mission
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creativity and flexibility in working on various projects
- Ability to work autonomously and complete projects independently, collaboratively, and cross departmentally
- Interest in exploring the non-profit sector
Work Schedule: 3 Days/Week, 9:00-5:00pm. Schedule may vary based on the individual and the program area.
Hours: Up to 29 hrs per week
This is an unpaid internship but eligible for school credit.
Location: New York City, NY (this is a remote internship)
Start date: June 7th, 2021
End date: August 20th, 2021