JED’s Student Voice of Mental Health Award
We are no longer accepting applications for our 2021 Student Voice of Mental Health Award. Please check back in June to meet our winner!
JED’s Student Voice of Mental Health Award is an annual award honoring an undergraduate college student who is doing outstanding work to raise awareness for mental health issues, reduce prejudice around mental illness, and encourage help-seeking among their peers.
The undergraduate college student selected for this award receives:
- A $3,000 cash scholarship
- Recognition on JED’s website and social channels
- Ongoing opportunities to represent and work with JED
Note to our 2021 applicants:
- We will reach out to top applicants in early April for a short video submission. Applicants will be given 1 week to submit their videos.
- The honoree and runners-up will be notified in early May, and public announcements will take place later that month.
We are committed to diversity, equity, & inclusion. We welcome students of all experiences and backgrounds to apply, and we are taking additional steps this year to ensure equity in our review and selection process.
Meet our past winners here.