What is JSA?
JED Student Ambassadors are a group of exceptional young people whose goal is to protect the emotional health and well-being of their peers. As an ambassador, you will bring JED resources to life on your college campus by:
- Organizing fundraising and awareness events with support from JED
- Promoting and distributing JED resources among your campus community
- Exploring and utilizing JED’s peer-to-peer resources on help-giving
- Providing feedback on JED content (as needed)
- Make a difference! Your ideas and work will be put to use to help support the emotional health of college students.
- Learn a lot! You’ll learn about college mental health, JED resources, and peer-to-peer support from those who know it best.
- Get experience! You’ll be representing one of the key players in college mental health on your campus – great experience to add to a resume.
- Connect with like-minded students! You’ll be joining a small community of passionate forward thinkers interested in making strides in the mental health space.
- Build your network! Foster key campus relationships, and have the chance to connect with various members of the JED team.
- Be in the know! You’ll be among the first to know about exciting news, program developments, partnerships, and events. You might even be asked to represent JED at speaking events like webinars, panels, etc.
Interested in joining? Please reach out to Crystal Su at firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us a little bit about yourself!
Learn about our past Student Advisory Council Members: